Date: 29th December 2019, Sunday
Venue: MacRitchie Reservoir
Start Time: 7am
· Cash prize for top runners (TBC)
· Individual category (complete minimum 5 laps): Medal, E-Cert & Finisher T-shirt
· Mixed team relay category (complete minimum 7 laps): Medal, E-Cert & Finisher T-shirt
· Race support: bag deposit, drink point & snacks at Race Village
· Individual: Men & Women
· Mixed team relay: 3 runners in a team (must consist at least one runner of the opposite gender)
· Event is a 12 hours race format, from 7am to 7pm
· Each loop is around 10km which consists of approximately 90% trail
· Runners will be awarded with finisher entitlements when they fulfil their respective category requirements
· Individual category: complete minimum 5 laps
· Mixed team relay category: complete minimum 7 laps
Race route will be provided nearer to the event date
so in the east, where is the pick up point?
Race Rules & Regulations
1. Every runner is responsible to fully understand and know the race rules and regulations.
2. All participants must be at least 18 years old, as of 29th December 2019.
3. All participants have to take note that this is a self-sustaining trail race with minimum support. Water refuelling stations will only be available at start/end point. No cups will be provided at water refuelling stations. Therefore, participants are advised to bring along their own hydration during the whole course of race and to ensure that they are well hydrated.
4. Only registered runners are allowed to participate in the race. In the event that the organizer finds any non registered runner running on behalf of another runner, the runner whether in individual or team relay category will be disqualified without any dispute.
5. Runner is responsible for staying on the route and adhere to the designated direction of run. Failure to follow specified route and use of shortcuts will lead to disqualification.
6. Bib must be worn on the front of the running vest at all times. This is to ensure that the race Officials can capture runners’ bib numbers at designated checkpoints along the race route, to prevent runners from disqualification.
7. For individual category, winner will be determined based on the most number of loops completed within the 12 hours cut-off time. In the case where the number of loops between runners tie, the runner with the faster timing shall win.
8. For mixed team relay category, winner will be based on the team who completes the most number of loops in a relay format within the 12 hours cut-off time. At any one time, only one runner in the team should be running the course of the race route but they are not limited by the number of loops they can run. There will be no restriction in the running order among the runners. Exchange of bib is only allowed at the start/end point.
9. Results are tabulated based on gun time and not net time.
10. Any dispute with the race results must be raised to the organiser not later than one hour after the release of official results.
11. All runners must obey all instructions from the officials regarding observation of safety rules. Officials reserve the rights to stop competitors momentarily or from competing further, should they detect any sign of danger, heat injury or indication that the competitor is physically unable to continue the race.
12. Participants are responsible for their own well-being and agree to indemnify the organisers of any responsibility in the event of injury, death, or loss of property incurred during, as a consequence of, or while traveling to and from, the event.
13. The organiser reserves exclusive rights to amend the Rules and Regulations without giving prior notifications or reasons thereof.
1. Changing of category will not be allowed after registration.
2. Request for transfer of bib is only restricted to one time at no cost. All requests must be submitted before 28th November 2019, 11.59pm. Any request made after 28th November 2019 will not be considered.
3. There will be no refund of entry fees after registration at all circumstances, regardless if the runner has started/finished the race. Any post-race refund claims or disputes will strictly not be entertained under any circumstances.
4. In the event of inclement weather, the organising committee will make the final decision to delay the start time or cancel the event. There shall be no refund if the event is cancelled due to inclement weather.